Hello. My name is Phil and I’m another member of the Camino walking group. I look forward to the days ahead. My vision for this walk is multifaceted- physical challenge, introspection, nature, spiritual reflection , association with new people and places…
Saturday, April 27, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So That’s a Wrap (or is it?)
Today is designated rest day after our arrival in Santiago De Compostela on Wednesday. Our daily routine has been fairly standardized for s...
-
Hi, I'm Bob's son Mitch, and I'm here to talk about our travel day to get to the start of the Camino. I'm writing this from ...
-
We are 4 pilgrims from Washington state in the United States. We each have our own reasons for undertaking this journey starting in St. Jea...
-
Today, we walked an additional 13 miles to reach the goal of this pilgrimage. We didn't complete the pilgrimage on our knees. Each of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment