Thursday, May 9, 2024

Fishing Anyone?


 Today’s full stage went from Logroño to Najera, 29 kilometers, over 18 miles. I did just the first 13 kilometers because I had some blisters issues. I took a taxi the last part of this stage. 

Besides the normal Spanish agriculture land and city views we walked by some Pine forest. 


Coming out of Logroño we travelled along a park like path to a reservoir or lake, Pantano de La Grajera. 

 


There were a few people fishing in the lake but I didn’t see any fish caught. But off on one side of the lake we crossed a little bridge and could see fish in the water. 


While others walked on to Najera, I completed my walking day in Navarrete and spent some time at this old church that was under restoration.

Post by Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

So That’s a Wrap (or is it?)

 Today is designated rest day after our arrival in Santiago De Compostela on Wednesday. Our daily routine has been fairly standardized for s...